Southcrest Christian School, Lubbock, TX
Aug 2015 – Jun 2016
- Maintained Principal's schedule for appointments and meetings and assisted in prioritizing activities.
- Managed the receptionist area including greeting visitors and responding to telephone and in-person requests for information.
- Managed daily office operations and maintenance of equipment.
- Oversaw maintenance staff and ensured necessary maintenance requests and/or repairs were completed.
Conference Planner, Continuing Professional Education
Texas Society of Certified Public Accountants, Dallas, TX
Apr 2014 – Jul 2014
- Direct the planning and execution of professional education events for 100-400 attendees.
- Hands on experience in developing and building on topics for varied conferences ranging from basic financial involvement to advanced estate planning.
- Experienced in monitoring event subject matter to ensure appropriate compliance with program directives.
- Responsible for uploading conference details onto association website.
Events and Professional Education Coordinator
American Board of Trial Advocates, Dallas, TX
Dec 2012 – Apr 2014
National Athletic Trainers’ Association
Meeting Planner, Dallas, TX
Oct 2009 – Jul 2012
- Responsible for all aspects of event management, to include: proposal planning, site selection, contract negotiation, transportation, hotel attrition/cancellation negotiations, and registration/database management.
- Solely managed logistics for 20+ committee meetings and In Conjunction With events, hosted during 8,000 attendee symposia and trade show.
- Coordinated logistics of Board of Directors and committee meetings for NATA and the NATA Research & Education Foundation.
- Maintained database and distributed CEU certificates for all clinical symposia attendees.
American Contractors Insurance Group
Administrative Assistant / Meeting Manager, Dallas, TX
Jul 2008 – Oct 2009
- Conducted site visits in order to make professional recommendation of site selection for future events.
- Managed meeting vendors, to include: venue, transportation, hotel, caterer, security, and speakers for 200 + attendee conferences.
- Composed and distributed all invitee and attendee lists and subsequent correspondence from initial point of contact through conclusion of event.
- Coordinated travel arrangements, managed calendars, and reconciled expense reports for (4) safety consultants on a weekly basis.
Executive Assistant / Assistant Meeting Planner
Tenet Healthcare, Dallas, TX
Feb 2006 – Jul 2008
- Supported meeting services with a focus on client needs assessment, vendor relations, site inspection, cost analysis, set-ups, guest transfers, off-site entertainment, and hotel reservations.
- Assisted with the planning and execution of assigned meetings and continuing education conferences ranging from 10 to 400 attendees.
- Managed all registration and housing needs for conferences up to 400 attendees.
- Assisted Director by creating and updating spreadsheets, databases, and reports.
Corporate Travel Agent
Carlson Wagonlit Travel, Dallas, TX
Oct 2000 – Feb 2006
- Provided customer service to business travelers in regards to air, car, and hotel arrangements.
- Produced 200+ business travel transactions on a monthly basis.
- Assisted in the implementation of company’s online booking process.
- Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge
- Constant Contact Email Marketing
- Microsoft Office Suite
Tyler Junior College
EDUCATION Richland College, Dallas, TX
Associate of Art, Interdisciplinary Studies