Network Security Administrator
Capital Health, Pennington, NJ
May 2013 – Current
- Act proactively by acquiring and operating computer hardware and software to monitor the organization's network in order to detect security incidents in progress.
- Develop and manages security-related education and training programs for system administrators, department managers, and general computer users.
- Provide advanced troubleshooting support to user community when interruptions occur to restore full system functionality.
- Documents logs thoroughly into the databases to ensure seamless communications with other information services team members.
- Assist in the creation, development, review, and maintenance of effective information security standards and procedures for auditing compliance.
- Patch Management, Antivirus, End Point Security