Becker and Frondorf, Philadelphia, PA
Sep 2011 – Mar 2013
Analyze and takeoff blueprints at various phases of construction projects.
- Create working budgets in order to anticipate bids from various contractors.
- Contact vendors to gain price estimates for specialty items.
- Coordinate with architects, engineers, and others in the field of construction to effectively offer value engineering for the client.
Lehigh University, Bethlehem, PA
Jan 2009 – May 2009
Categorized the Lehigh University Museum Roman Coin collection.
- Documented and researched the museum collection and offered insight as to presentation.
- Arranged the items chronologically to be displayed as an exhibit.
Model Builder; Drafter
Tai Soo Kim Partners Architecture Firm, Hartford, CT
Sep 2005 – Dec 2005
Instrumental in helping with the Great-path expansion project at Manchester Community College in Connecticut.
- Conducted periodic on-site observation of work at the Colt factory project during construction to monitor compliance with plans.
- Prepared scale drawings and models based upon architectural plans.
- Wrote critiques of Tai Soo Kim's architectural works.