Securatex Security Services, Indianapolis, IN
Aug 2011 – Current
Monitored and authorized the entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to guard against theft and maintain security of premises.
- Circulated among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Wrote reports of daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences.
Aramark Correctional Services, Indianapolis, IN
Jul 2008 – Aug 2011
Trained and managed 200 to 300 inmates and achieved significant improvements in their productivity.
- Supervised and managed fifteen to twenty inmates for production of food to other inmates.
- Recorded facts to prepare reports that document incidents and activities.
U.S. Navy, Indianapolis, IN
Jul 2003 – Jul 2007
Served my country by providing a sense of security.
- Designed, tested, and coordinated the development of explosive ordinance material to meet military procurement specifications.
- Inspected, tested, maintained, stored, and prepared for use of ordinance material.