USVI DPNR/Division Environmental Protection
Feb 2010 – Current
Manage the Groundwater Program for the USVI territory.
- Manage the permit process of the Groundwater Program.
- Monitoring customers' compliance with Program Rules & Regs. The monitoring includes field inspections, collection of appropriation data, public hearings, and customer orientation.
- Accomplishments: Development and established the program standard operating procedures. Create documents for compliance purpose Conduct inventory of the wells of the VI territory for the development of a Wellhead Protection Program. Update the record keeping system and the electronic data.
- Employee of the Year 2012 of the Department of Planning and Natural Resources.
- Other duties include: analyze environmental documents, follow-up EPA remediation site, of all wells within the territory. Prepare inspection, monthly, yearly report and costumers letters.
- Member of the Rules Review Committee for the Groundwater Program and UST Program.
Support the CBOC Medical Staff
Veterans Medical Center, San Juan, PR
Jul 2008 – Oct 2008
Work with people with different backgrounds.
- Responsibilities include: patient enrollment, income verification, schedule appointment in and outside the clinic, and HIPPA compliance
Support the VA Medical Center Police Department
1997 – 2008
Identify and report security and safety problems.
- Activate emergency team and on-call personnel, collect and log emergency data
- Operation of electronic devices: CCTV System, Alarm System, Computer System and others office devices.
Santa Teresita Academy, San Juan, PR
1996 – 1997
Teach Biology and Physical Science to 9th -10th grade students.
- Plan, coordinate and prepare academic activities, evaluate and qualify the students' work.
Department of Education, San Juan, PR
1991 – 1995
Teach English from 1st to 3rd grade and 1st to 9th grade students.
- Plan, coordinate and prepare academic activities, coordinate the curricular and organizational activities, evaluate and qualify the students' work.
- Provide support to Special Students' Programs.
US Army Reserve
1988 – 1995
Responsibilities included equipment accountability and inventory, supply and order military equipment. I was deployed to the Persian Gulf in 1990 during Desert Storm War for a period of six months.