Personal care aid
Elders choice, Syracuse,New York
Dec 2015 – Sep 2016
- A Personal Care Aide is a person who provides oversight and/or supervision, nutritional support, assistance with personal hygiene and the environmental maintenance necessary for an individual to remain in his/her own home and the community.
- I am Personal Care Provider for the Elderly and Disabled preparing meals, light housekeeping and aid with personal appointments and errands.
Dominos pizza, Syracuse, New York
Jun 2013 – Sep 2016
- Provided support to manager by, opening and closing the store in a timely fashion, performing Manager/Assistant Manager functions in the absence of Manager/Assistant Manager, and training of new staff.
St.Vincent depaul daycare center, Syracuse, New York
Jun 2012 – Mar 2014
- Daycare assistants are to be responsible for looking out for young children, and work with the daycare provider .
- Provide assistance to all staff assigned to the daycare area and assist staff in plans and implementation.
- Assisted in managing the daily operations of school and daycare transportation for children 6 wks to 12 years old.
- Assisted them in their various activities that their involved in while at the daycare and whatever else that was needed of me while they were under my care.
- Other responsibilities include assisting in preparing food for children and serving meals and refreshments to children, organizing and storing toys and materials to ensure order in activity areas, operating in-house daycare centers within businesses, sterilizing bottles and preparing formulas.
- Assist daycare provider with daily activities for the children, provided a safe and secure environment .