Preschool, Salama Child Care Center, Saint Cloud, MN
Sep 2011 – Current
- Planned and implemented lessons for ESL preschoolers on a daily basis for learners from three to five years of age.
- Developed and implemented curriculum for preschoolers and toddlers center-wide.
- Established a disciplinary system that was effective and successful for the preschoolers and toddlers.
- Worked with including parents and siblings in the students learning with take-home work, volunteering for field trips, and also inviting parents in our room for a day.
- Planned and worked with an assistant/translator effectively to help each child succeed.
- Integrated technology to preschoolers by implementing early childhood websites and whiteboard activities.
- Helped develop learning games for school-age children in their afterschool program.
- Shared and dispersed all of my learning materials and often communicated new ideas on how to make the center a more educational, effective, and well-rounded environment.
Level Two Coach
Aria Communications, Saint Cloud, MN
Oct 2009 – Current
- Professional fundraising for certain non-profit organizations.
- Helped customers over the phone with any concerns or questions.
- Monitored other calls to ensure callers are doing their job effectively and offer new strategies to enhance learning.
- Gave feedback to Tele-service Representatives and coach on what they need to work on or did well on.
- Conducted training to the new hires and provides additional coaching in certain techniques.
- Developed and implemented new procedures and offered new strategies to help callers do their job effectively.
- Developed a training module and conducting trainings on a weekly basis for the new hires and also veteran callers.
- Attended and took part in call center meetings where callers were recognized with awards and updated on new information.
Aria Communications, Zimmerman, MN
Sep 2010 – May 2011
- Planned and implemented lesson plans on a daily basis for a variety of different learning levels.
- Maintained a positive learning environment using effective classroom management skills.
- Created an environment where students felt cared for and respected by the teacher and fellow students.
- Integrated technology in the classroom including white board activities and websites.
- Participated in faculty committees and meetings on a routine basis.
Aria Communications, Saint Cloud, MN
Feb 2010 – Apr 2010
- Overseen and took care of children from newborn to preschool level.
- Ensured the children are in a safe setting
- Communicated with parents about daily events and routines.
- Identified needs of each child and fulfilled them.
- Communicated new ideas to implement educational and interpersonal games in the preschool room.
Assistant Program Manager
KIDSTOP, Oakhill Elementary School, Saint Cloud, MN
Dec 2008 – Dec 2009
- Prepared announcements for whole group and also ran activities and games for small group.
- Established and maintained each child's behavior to ensure that other children were provided a safe and constructive environment.
- Took attendance of the members at the site including staff.
- Assigned field trips and on site visits.
- Provided educational programs for the children and to the staff.
- Helped coordinate the Summer Recreation Program at the St. Joseph KIDSTOP facility.
Full Time Nanny
Beth and Jo Putz, Saint Cloud, MN
Jun 2009 – Aug 2009
- Planned lessons and activities for the children on a daily basis.
- Provided theme days including a week where we made and performed our own play.
- Planned educational field trips on a weekly basis.
- Implemented reading during the day for the entire summer.
- Provided a safe and educational environment.