Managed individuals, teams, and day to day operations for several large accounts in an outsourcing environment.
- Responsible for staffing organization, process workflow strategy, automated work management system,
quality assurance, performance management, and budgeting.
- Support and communication of company policies and procedures, including interpretation and adherence to a staff of 30+ employees.
- Responsible for resolving employee issues, initiating disciplinary actions, mentoring, coaching,
developing employee career plans.
- Responsible for staff evaluations and development of Performance Improvement Plans as needed.
- Responsible for maintaining compliance with client's contractual Service Level Agreements and reporting
those results on a weekly basis (customer service phone compliance) and monthly basis(all other SLA's).
Production Support included Service Standards compliance as well as the following:
- Management of two full time direct report supervisors with an overall team structure of over 20 employees, 2 remote(within United States) / 6 off shore(India)
- Overall management and performance of Customer Service, Underwriting and Data Entry Teams resulting in consistently meeting the SLAs for the client. Serviced over 5,000 calls on average per month.
- Handled all escalated calls and made underwriting decisions/policy exceptions, etc.
- Staffing (hiring, firing, business justification for additional staff ), retention, training, motivating, Management of Special projects:
- Six Sigma project involving return mail resulting in a 54% reduction in returned mail.
- Development and implementation of a new incentive program for non-exempt employees resulting in measurable increased productivity and employee retention(Pay for Performance program)
- Implementation of cutting edge telephony system - Aspect (formerly known as Ensemble Pro)
- Received recognition for successfully completing the project 3 months early.
- Recorded all updates to system messages on the Aspect Phone system for all 15 accounts using the new telephony system.
- Instrumental in conducting tours of the outsourcing department for prospective clients.