Serves as a confidential assistant to the Air Force Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO) and Director of Enterprise Transformation. Duties include providing a myriad of executive assistant duties. Maintain and manage calendar of events to include coordination and scheduling of temporary duty assignments, evenings and weekend events and daily meetings for the AF DCMO and Director of Enterprise Transformation.
- Interacts with members of the AF staff, organization, and individuals outside of the agency ranging from other government agencies to the general public and contractors.
- Managed the Deputy of Business Transformation and Director of Enterprise Transformation calendars ensuring all meetings were coordinated properly.
- Answer telephones, take messages, forward calls and respond to questions appropriately.
- Ensure proper read ahead and background information are obtained prior to scheduled appointments.
- Prepare reports itineraries, senior executive notes, travel orders/vouchers
- Initiate trouble tickets with the help desk to ensure all computer issues are logged & fixed accordingly.
- Created Trip books ensuring that all information vital to the trip were tabbed and easily accessible.
- Coordinate executive-level meetings and video teleconferences(VTC's) including maintaining attendance lists, reserving facilities and distributing read-ahead materials.
- Ensure proper reception and escorting of visitors, ensuring the proper security procedures are followed.
- Maintain current personnel rosters and organization charts.
- Review and edit staff packages , military and civilian
- Serve as a point of contact for incoming and outgoing correspondence and distribution for SAF/US(M)X and SAF/US(M)S workflows.
- Update the status of actions in the Task Management Tool(TMT) tracking system, based on inputs from AO's
- Maintain pertinent data necessary for the effective function of the office.
- Prepare routine correspondence for the directors with minimum guidance.
- Manage the assignments of incoming tasks, anticipate and assign suspense dates based on external demands and availability of key personnel, track and report on progress and completion of tasks to Execs, forward complete documents to the Action Officer.