Office of Child Support - Support Enforcement Tracking System (SETS)
Child support program is a joint effort involving federal, state and local agencies. Child support is defined as the money that is ordered by law to be paid by a parent for the support of his or her (minor) child, when that parent does not live with the child. The amount of money to be paid is based on standardized guidelines that consider the incomes of parents, the needs of the child, and whether or not there are other dependents. Involved in various projects like cash medical, COBOL and ODT.
- Analyzed Business requirements and reviewed detailed Design Document for all the modules
- Attended and conducted several walk through with the Business Analysts, Technical Analysts and Developers for better understanding of the application
- Involved in writing Test Plans and Test cases using Quality Center
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC.
- Involved in writing the scenarios and test cases using Symphony.
- Responsible for testing application on various browsers.
- Tracked and reported the defects using Quality Center and assisted in regenerating the defect
- Worked closely with development team to resolve the defects and issues throughout Software Test Life Cycle.
- Experience in Unit Testing, System Testing, Integration Testing, Functionality Testing, GUI Testing, Multi-User Performance Testing, Regression Testing, Stress Testing, User Acceptance Testing, Database Testing and Load Testing.