Indian Head, MD 1/05-6/06
Site Data Analyst/Operations Assistant for a comprehensive, enterprise-wide, single network initiative (NMCI) for the United States Navy and Marine Corps.
Site Data Analyst
- Collected and verified data through continual communication with the Government Point of Contact (POC). Tracked, managed, analyzed, and input extensive data into a variety of databases.
- Worked on assignments that are complex in nature where independent action and a high degree of initiative are required in resolving problems and developing recommendations.
- Compiled statistics and created graphs and reports based on queried information. Planned, executed and reported on analyses with varied and complex features.
- Identified and highlighted issues. Provided analysis on issues to provide background information, materials, and recommendations as needed for comparative analysis and decision making on diverse issues affecting the operations. Coordinated resolution of issues to the extent possible and determined what issues needed to be addressed by senior officials in the organization, Navy and/or Marine Corps.
- Ensured all validation teams were coordinated on site, lead validation activities and ensured maintenance of data through deployment.
- Performed a variety of functions and developed new policies, procedures, and office protocols for improving administrative procedures and programs.
Adobe software, Caliper Maptitude, Corel WordPerfect, CorelDraw, eMarketplace, GovTrip, ISF Tools, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Access, Certified Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft PhotoDraw, Certified Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft Visio, Certified Microsoft Word, RETAIN Talent Management, Safety Performance Analysis System (SPAS), Windows SharePoint.