A provider of marketing research and consulting services to global clients primarily in industrial and manufacturing sectors.
Marketing Research Analyst
- Performed technology/market research and consulting services with business to business focus advising Japanese companies on the viability of their products in the U.S. Successfully commercialized a U.S. optical film technology to companies in Japan. Advised Japanese companies on mergers, acquisition and joint venture opportunity with a U.S. based company.
- Conducted in-depth company and industry research and evaluated companies' financial and business models. Used both primary and secondary research tools such as telephone and e-mail, Internet, proprietary databases, trade journals/magazines to get information which helped the clients making informative decisions. Acquired data: from industry analysts, government sites (U.S. Census Bureau, International Trade Commission, Stat USA etc) and from associations' website.
- Conducted in person and phone interviews with various private and government organizations. Frequently interviewed industry executives and professionals over the phone ranging from printing, construction equipment, industrial component, galvanized protection, and machine tool and Frozen Stick Novelties molds industries.
- Prepared market and trend analysis reports for a Japanese Government Organization (Japan External Trade Organization) with focus on food processing, packaging machinery, aviation, robotics, energy Industry and industrial machinery industries for the U.S. market.
- Managed export division of the company while orchestrating export of printing equipment (anilox roll cleaning machine, industrial wipes, printing inks, printing plates and printing sleeves) and construction equipment (scissor lifts, motors and batteries) to Japan.
- Designed sales plan for selling Japanese packing slip envelopes, catnip toys, cat litter and Waterstop (for concrete industry) by locating and interviewing manufacturers representatives and distributors.
- Located potential sites for locating retail and manufacturing sites in the U.S. for the Japanese companies.
- Coordinated trade shows for the Japanese clients exhibiting at the U.S. trade shows.
- Extensively interviewed company executives/sales/marketing personnel from potential attendee and exhibitor list for potential appointments. Successful in generating fifteen appointments for the Japanese companies exhibiting at CES 2011 show.
- Coordinated projects with team members while working in a group of marketing professionals and presented findings to the President of ITA, Inc. on a regular basis. Finished projects in a timely manner, which helped in retaining existing clients and acquire new accounts.