3775 South Knox Court
Denver, CO 80236
(1/2006 - 6/2009)
Working Carpenter Foreman.
Worked on $40 million Westminster Wastewater Treatment Plant, $500 million Aurora Prairie Waters Raw Water Treatment Plant, and Denver Water Montclair Pump Station Repair:
- Supervised crew of three to five men.
- Supervised and assembled hand-set Symons forms to build concrete structures including Headworks, Load-Out Building, clarifier tanks, multiple large and small diversion structures, and wet wells.
- Occasionally supervised the building of gang forms.
- Supervised and built wood forms for walls, footings and unique small structures using plywood, 2 x 4's, 2 x 6's, job-built welded ties, all-thread, jahn clamps, slippers, cat heads, and pencil rod.
- Erected shoring for decks.
- Erected scaffolding.
- Ground, rubbed, faced, pointed and patched walls and floors.
- Graded and set curb and gutter forms, and flatwork forms.
- Poured and finished walls, flatwork and curb and gutter.
- Framed interior walls.
- Put up drywall.
- Sandblasted and power washed walls, footings, floors and machinery.
- Installed and repaired doors, and windows.
- Installed and repaired plumbing lines of copper and plastic.
- Installed, tore out and repaired large and small stainless steel, plastic and cast-iron lines, fittings and pumps for both sanitary and potable uses.
- Painted walls and pipes.
- Repaired railings.
- Repaired irrigation lines.
- Used numerous small hand and power tools including skillsaws, drills, core drills, grinders, demo saws, miter saws, chop saws, die grinders, hammer drills, compressors, jackhammers, sawzalls, pipe threaders, table saw, floor grinders, pumps, hammers, tapes, squares, concrete finishing tools, levels, chain-hoists, come-a-longs, pallet jacks.
- Operated rubber tire backhoes and off-road forklifts.
- Used blueprints, manufacturers' manuals and field orders to build structures, place pipe and set machinery.
- Kept daily work records.
(acquired Trainor Construction)
2500 E. Brannan Way
Denver, CO 80229
- Supervised crew of three to six men.
Working Concrete Foreman. Worked on numerous large and small road Supervised and built water and storm concrete structures associated with road work using Symons and job-built forms. This included everything in the State of Colorado
(2004 - 12/2005)
- M-Standards book, from barrier forms to headwalls, wing walls, outfall structures and inlets.
- Set, formed, tore out, and finished curb and gutter, pavement and alleys.
- Established grade from blueprints and field directives and surveyor's stakes using a builder's level and transit.
- Repaired Symons forms by straightening and welding frames and cutting and replacing plywood.
- Operated skidsteer, backhoe and loader to dig, tear-out and grade trails, roads and curb and gutter.
- Made simple repairs and performed maintenance on small engines, tools, and pickups.
- Conducted weekly safety meetings.
- Kept daily work records.
- Replaced bridge expansion joints.