Senior Financial Analyst for the Claims Customer Service Process (CCSP) Program software upgrade (the company's largest project). Responsibilities include presentation of results to Senior Management, forecasting, period-end close reporting, and variance analysis for the Program.
- Automated a monthly resource tracking report which calculates the CCSP Program's supply of people versus the demand required on the various projects of the Program, reducing the completion time of the report from 3 days to less than 1 day.
- Performed, researched and identified expense anomalies, contributing to 2009 cost savings of $3MM for Division ($45 million operating budget).
- Created an Excel-automated vendor expense model providing the details of outside vendor expenditures by project, as a new report for the month-end financial results packet.
- Monthly vendor billing/cost analysis - improved the cycle process for invoices
- Monthly accruals for Internal operations (monthly hourly Professional Services labor)
- Monthly Project Financial Reports - variance analysis reporting; project forecast reporting
- Financial modeling & ad-hoc cost analysis
- Assistance in creating Application Cost Model
- Assistance in creating Total Cost of Ownership Model for Customer Inquires (Member & Provider)