- Serve as first point of contact for clients, patients, providers and vendors
- Consistently track and follow up on provider certifications, insurance and immunizations to ensure
compliance with federal, state and local requirements.
- Manage existing therapists and the addition of new providers and clients in the Kinney Reporting
System, which is a county based system.
- Serve as second point of contact for the IEP Direct site and the NPI site.
- Efficiently obtain, track and follow up on prescriptions for speech, occupational and physical
therapy services provided to new and existing clients.
- Created and maintain the transition report tracker as well as proof, format and print client
- Log receipt of various release forms such as HIPAA and FERPA forms.
- Mange reservations of conference, developmental and/or therapy rooms and AV equipment.
- Assemble new client files and disassemble discharged client files.
- Create new office documents and reformat existing office documents on an as needed basis.
- General office duties which include inbound and outbound phone calls, draft and mail letters,
filing, shredding, process outgoing mail, faxing, copying, printing, scanning, laminating, assisting
team members and ad hoc research and projects.
Served in a limited capacity as Receptionist, Administrative Assistant and Medical Billing Person for the Independent Clinical Psychologist, Dr. James L.
Leitgeb. Duties associated with this include completing medical forms and submitting them to insurance companies for payment, transcribing dictated
letters, progress notes and statements of account; researching various topics and billing inquires; rescheduling appointments; making copies, creating
and/or altering forms and/or questionnaires.