- Executive Assistant supporting Directors and high level senior managers.
- Knowledge of Travel Regulations, plan and process extensive travel domestic and international utilizing internal travel system
- Performs data entry of travel order funding authorization and validations on required
system. Schedule flights, rental vehicles, and hotels: provide travel directions and background information pertinent to travel completion. Prepared travel orders, memos, travel vouchers, and support documentation for approval and disbursement of funds
- Develop or coordinate the development of presentations and briefings, review memorandums and/or letters and ensure they meet organizational standard. Assist with report generation, gathering information, and data retrieval
- Heavy calendar management, requiring interaction with both internal and external executives and assistants to coordinate a variety of complex meetings
- General administrative/clerical duties: typing, filing, taking meeting minutes, composing correspondence, assisting in the production of meeting materials, and handling special project work as needed
- Perform duties such as word processing, spreadsheets and graphics; proofread all
- Maintain suspense system to track incoming and outgoing correspondence, coordinate details of highly confidential and sensitive matters, and monitor external/internal communications.
- Perform budget formulation and justification
- May take transcribe dictation; uses personal computers and standard desktop software to compose reports and correspondence; answer questions relating to office operations and established policies and procedures
- Maintain supply inventory; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verify receipt of supplies