Auto Mechanic/Service Writer
Jims Tire and Alignment Service,
May 2005 – Jun 2012
Responsible for troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing parts on a wide variety of makes and models of vehicles.
*Performed replacement of tires and other internal components after proper observation and testing.
*Perform in-fleet servicing of vehicles by following company standards
*Assigned the tasks of cleaning and maintaining safe working conditions.
*Maintain repair records and hours. Use of All Data and Mitchell computer systems. Manage day-to-day schedule and operations of repair shop, maintaining strong focus on workmanship and customer satisfaction. Evaluate accuracy of diagnosis and approve recommended repairs. Complete records and guarantee information. Ensure proper maintenance of tools and equipment. Meet face to face with customers to provide estimates and explain repairs. Perform the tasks of providing safety and preventative maintenance guidelines to customers. Perform other related job responsibilities as required.
* Recognized for on-going commitment to excellence in service diagnostics and repair capabilities
* Furthered education and technical training by committing to, and completing all offered courses.
* Displayed solid commitment and loyalty to company often-working overtime as needed.
* Maintained constant dedication to quality, maximizing accuracy, and made sure jobs were completed
right the first time.
Jan 2003 – Apr 2005
* Worked under direction of Master Mechanic, rotating through diagnostics and repairs of automotive systems and units. Performed routine service and preventative maintenance.
* Assigned the tasks of gathering repairing requirements by coordinating with the automobile
testing and maintenance staff.
* Handled the tasks of changing tire, fluid, as well as handle other preventive maintenance tasks.
* Responsible for tracking customer requirements in terms of servicing and maintenance
* Assigned responsibilities of troubleshooting and repairing hydraulic equipment and light duty
* Responsible for ensuring that the safety guideline is maintained at the time of repairing and servicing of automobile parts.
* demonstrated talent for quickly and accurately diagnosing mechanical failures and determining corrective actions.
* Advanced to higher position maintaining commitment to continually increasing
knowledge and skills.
Ranch Foreman/Maintenance Manager
DRG Land and Livestock,
Jan 2000 – Dec 2002
Responsible for maintaining all ranch equipment, including tractors, implements and other farm equipment. Repair hydraulic equipment, and light/heavy duty vehicles.
* Maintaining 276 acres, livestock included.
* Feeding, veterinary care and irrigation. Road maintenance and repair. Inventory for ranch supplies and coordination of livestock arrangement and moving.
* Maintenance and repair for DRG and associates building, including grounds, inventory, and stock.