State of California, Folsom, CA
Feb 2011 – Current
* Loaded and unloaded confidential case files up to 50 lbs. using hand truck and manual lifting.
* Greeted, picked up, and transported staff in 9-passenger van throughout facility to arrive early /on time.
MILL WORKER, Mueller Nicholls Inc. (2 years) Oakland, CA
* Operated forklift equipment to transport and stack lumber/building materials in warehouse.
* Checked and maintained inventory of lumber and building materials.
* Programmed heavy machinery to measure and cut lumber for building workstations and desktops.
FULL SERVICE ATTENDANT, Chevron Service Station (1 year) Albany, CA
* Monitored product inventory for store merchandise, including behind-the-counter items.
* Provided customers with professional and courteous gas and cashier service.
* Repaired tires for customers and rung up orders on cash register.
* Opened and closed store; prepared opening and closing shift reports.
WAREHOUSE WORKER & PRODUCT PACKER, Gymboree Corporation (1 year)
(with Core Staffing Services) Oakland, CA
* Shipping and receiving and product packing of children's apparel and toys for distribution.
* Palletized products into stacks for shipping with manual pallet jack.
* Moved/transported packages for storage in fast-paced warehouse using forklift.
* Packaged products in boxes from assembly line.
MACHINE OPERATOR, Kennerly-Spratling Manufacturing Group (1 year)
(With Core Staffing Services) Oakland, CA
* Operated machinery and cleaned out debris from machinery to prevent future damage.
* Inspected customized plastic parts for defects and troubleshooting assembly line.