DSM, Shanghai, China
Jul 2017 – Aug 2019
1. Manage sales order in-take. Order processing within 24 hours after receipt of order, and order confirmation within 24 hours after order entry.
2. Surveillance of call-offs against contracts, delivery lead-times, pricing, MOV, item proposals and informs account management and customers accordingly.
3. Check and monitor order blocks: pricing, credit, allocation, availability blocks, in close collaboration with different functions (Sales/Planning/Finance/PA).
4. Surveillance of return orders within the customer complaint process, replacement of goods, and all documentation/certificates related to the orders, i.e. orders confirmation, invoices, credit notes.
5. Handle customer complaints on responsible product lines, maintain CRM system according to global requirements; and review results with responsible sales.
6. Keep relevant stakeholders informed about the status and changes in the order and potential risks in delivery; suggests alternatives when required;
7. Support sales management in the follow up on outstanding payments, monitoring and escalate credit limits
8. Correct maintenance of customer master data.
9. On-board and train customers on Web shop; if occurred.
10. Occasionally have customer visits or meetings together with sales manager
11. Act as a backup in case of absence of colleagues
12. special assignment next to the regular activities: assignments could be e.g. Focal Point or Key User: Letter of Credit, Master data or participation in small projects
1. To handle telephone calls and support/follow up on customer requests:
2) arrange “callbacks”
3) do phone inquiries when needed
4) turn calls to the right speaker
5) answer customers’ questions up to responsibility and competence
2. To provide administrative internal and customer support:
1) compose correspondence/reports for own or account manager’s signature
2) general secretarial tasks
3) prepare registration files
4) update and chase delegated tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
6) send documentation and brochures
7) update diverse lists
8) follow-up advertisement and sampling
9) handle internal payment orders
10) prepare internal meetings
11) IBP and quotation management
12) manage customers’ samples
13) manage customers’ contract
3. To provide facility service:
1) welcome visitors
2) arrange meetings and meeting facilities
3) help preparing meetings, attend, make notes.
4) arrange travel and accommodation
5) take initiative in account manager’s absence
6) arrange office facilities
4. To acknowledge and strictly follow SHE policy in all activities.
5. Take initiative and prioritize in order to support the account manager
6. Arrange regulatory requests and incl. CEPs customer requests
7. Handle customer questionnaires
8. Prepare quotations and approval procedure based on MM’s input
Qujing Normal University, Yunnan.China
2012 – 2016