- As a primary preschool teacher I was responsible for a small group of preschoolers by helping meet their everyday needs such as feeding, changing and educating.
Village Country Day Preschool, Newhall, CA
Jan 2013 – Dec 2015
- As a Preschool Teacher, I planned curriculum activities, supervised children, potty trained and changed diapers.
- As Preschool Director, I hired preschool staff, planned for and taught the preschool classes, conducted regular child observations, held parent-teacher conferences, and ensured that the children are reaching certain goals.
One Generation Preschool, Van Nuys, CA
May 2010 – Dec 2012
- As a teacher for preschool children, I prepared the lessons for the preschool classes, Conducted regular child observations, held parent-teacher conferences, and ensured that the children were reaching certain goals and milestones.
L. A. Mission College, Sylmar, CA
1987 – 2011
33 ECE Units Completed
(Including Infant Studies and Admin/Sup early Child. 1)
J. F. Kennedy High School, Granada Hills, CA - Diploma, 1987
Food Safety Cert. 2014-2019
First Aid/Cpr Cert.
- Patsy Mansfield (661) 255-8787
- Kim Grandbois (661) 803-8977
- Sophia Padilla (818) 476-9469