Lompoc Honda, Lompoc, Ca. 93436
Jul 2012 – May 2016
- The main priorities for a warranty clerk are to ensure that all warranty paperwork is properly documented and that all verifying criteria needed by the factory/distributor are processed correctly.
- I've helped managed the parts department which includes, ordering stock, filing claims, warranty clerk, managing inventory.
- Operate telephone switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages, or scheduling appointments.
- Greet persons entering establishment, determine nature and purpose of visit, and direct or escort them to specific destinations.
- Receive payment and record receipts for services.
- Hear and resolve complaints from customers or the public
- Schedule appointments and maintain and update appointment calendars.
- Perform administrative support task, suck=h as proofreading, transcribing handwritten information, or operating calculators or computers to work with pay records, invoices, balance sheets, or other documents
- Review time sheets, work charts, wage computation, and other information to detect and reconcile payroll discrepancies.
- Process paperwork for new employees and enter employee information into the payroll system
- Microsoft Office Programs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel.