Twin Tower Trading, Las Vegas
Aug 2015 – Jun 2016
- Provided secretarial support to Administrative Staff including, but not limited to, the Executive Director, the Assistant Executive Director, the Executive Assistant, and the Comptroller.
- Executive Assistant to Executive Vice President - Duties included but were not limited to: personnel, payroll and training issues, daily reconciliation of portfolio, budgeting, tracking expenses, approving payroll and expense reports, processing invoices, travel arrangements, and Executive's appointment schedule.
- In the Executive Assistant role, provided administrative support to the Executive VP which included calendar tracking, appointment setting, travel planning and liaison between expats and Executive VP;
- Responsible for executing light administrative tasks for the executives, executive assistants and office staff .
Silver City Shelter, Silver City
Jan 2008 – Sep 2014
- Responsible for project plans, project staffing, project status reporting, project estimating, project repository, contract management, vendor management, communications management, configuration management, problem management, release management, incident management, deliverable quality, testing adherence, release management, change management, and support structure establishment.
- Owner of all Service Management activities including Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Configuration, Asset and Capacity Management, Availability Management, Service Level Management and Service Continuity Management.
Property Mgmt, / Leasing
Private Owners, Las Vegas
Aug 1995 – Feb 2007
- Manage the lifecycle of assigned real estate portfolio to achieve efficient and economical commercial office and retail real property transactions on behalf of the corporation, including lease acquisition, early lease renewals, lease restructuring, property management and lease termination.
- Real Property - Responsible for all real property matters for each of the company's owned and leased properties, including acquisitions, divestitures, and leases.
- Handled all customer relations with private organizations, property mgmt companies, local municipalities home warranty companies.
- Helped to advertise for lease or rent on the property, selects tenants, make rental or lease agreements, collect deposits and rent, solve tenant issues, and oversee eviction in case of violation of rent and lease agreement.
- Work closely with Property Manager in collection and posting of rents, vendor scheduling, lease and addendum preparation, property walks, violation notices, showing and leasing of vacant units.