Business Operations Manager
Sam Johnson Contracting, Round Rock TX
Jan 2012 – Current
- Handled all aspects of operating the business including organizing, entering into contracts, accounting, payroll, and all day to day business operations.
- Prepared bids, work orders, and invoices.
- Marketing and lead finding.
- Maintained customer relations.
Bar Manager/Head Bartender
Primos Sports Bar, Round Rock TX
Apr 2011 – Dec 2013
- Bartending, opening and closing the bar, ordering, scheduling, overseeing other bartenders, setting up events, cross promoting, establishing a report with all of my customers, defusing bad situations, and having fun!
- Make and create new mixed drinks, create daily specials.
- Responsible for basic preparation work behind the bar, including such tasks as refilling ice bins, restocking liquor, replacing kegs, cutting garnishes, clearing away garbage and empty bottles,
- Receiving payments cash/credit card and reconciling the register drawer at end of shift.
- Maintaining the inventory of liquor, beer, wine, and supplies for the bar, managing schedules for the bar employees customer service, excellent team member, and arranging drink specials and appetizers during football season.
TCI- Total Card, Sioux Falls SD
Jun 2008 – Jan 2011
- My position as a collector consisted of calling customers that had a past due account and trying to collect a payment on the account.
- Supervised a team of 8 collectors, responsible for getting each team member to goal including myself, enforced rules of FRS INC, handled escalated phone calls, provided positive leadership to team members, maintained my own accounts amounting to 500+
- Assisted other collectors with difficult or complex accounts and situations, utilizing knowledge of collections and procedural or legal guidelines .
- As a result, I gained valuable credit and collection experience by making over 75 calls a day and collecting upwards of $150,000 per month attaining high collector awards in the process, for several months running.