ManTech International – Afghanistan
Jun 2013 – Mar 2014
- Company Site Logistics Analyst responsible for inventory management, storage and control of property and equipment valued at over $20 million. Performs near and long-term project planning and scheduling, property and repair parts management, internal and external movement scheduling and tracking, Quality Control, and special projects including dedicated storage of hazardous materials.
- Records and maintains work order documentation for acquisition of component items from vendors. Develops procedures as well as working guides for different job functions within the facility, delegating responsibilities to appropriate personnel. Process and file necessary forms for shipments, pull parts, receiving, stocking, and consolidating parts by military supply regulations. Use familiarity with military and commercial logistics supply systems and protocols to ease flow of equipment through facility. Relies upon experience in operating material and handling equipment to coordinate internal movement.
- Analyses current programs and operations for workability, implementing minor changes as necessary to improve movement and storage. Prepares and provides briefings to upper management and other stakeholders, making key recommendations to improve performance, and develop new policies and procedures. Developed and managed supplier relationships, which included developing areas for continuous improvement
Site Logistics Specialist
Systems Products & Solutions – Afghanistan
Jul 2012 – Jun 2013
- Supervised inventory management, storage and preservation of equipment as a contractor to the US Army mission in Afghanistan. Conducted 100% inventory initiating and completing property book transactions and maintained property accountability. Performed quality control, property management and repair parts management.
- Validated inbound shipment documentation; in-checked and process receipts. Submit Shipment Discrepancy Reports (SDR) as required. Developed and maintained high-level internal/external customer relationships, resolving customer concerns as quickly as possible. Generated and distributed Supply and Distribution related reports to management.
- Monitored order cycle to ensure that inventory requirements were met according to budget and customer demands. Maintained inventory control process to effectively monitor, track and determine business unit needs.
- Assisted in negotiating and coordinating delivery of required inventory to ensure that inventory were delivered and available to clients in a timely manner. Contacted vendors and facilities management personnel to ensure proper shipping/receiving of supplies.
- Entered data into logistics software application to reconcile physical inventories with computer counts. Ensures transactions are recorded accurately and are available to budget and finance departments, upon request.
Warehouse Supervisor / Postal Clerk
WorldWide Language Resources – Bagram, Afghanistan
Jan 2011 – Sep 2011
- Oversight of mail including collection, distribution and sorting; training of new employees in postal procedures and creation of work schedules. Provided outstanding customer service to deployed military personnel, ensuring their mail and packages would be handled with care. Assisted front desk during personnel shortages, providing customer with services such as; providing them with stamps and processing the shipments.
Unit Supply Specialist / PBO Clerk / Material Coordinator
United States Army – Ft, Hood, TX
Dec 2007 – Mar 2010
- Provide research and analysis for Assets issues by using data sources such as Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), Defense Priorities and Allocations System (DPAS), manual Property Book Officer (PBO) and Standard Property Book System-Redesign (SPBS-R).
- Served as the PBO technical expert and principal PBO representative to subordinate units, attendant hand receipt holders.
- Served as a unit supplyspecialist utilizing Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE), Supply regulations regarding property accountability.
- Responsible for the coordinating, scheduling and executing all unit maintenance operations including the completion of all organizational activities, ordering and acquiring all POL (Petroleum Oils and Lubricants) products and various classes of supplies, materials and equipment.
- Responsible for Issue/Turn In based upon PBO officer and government's approval to clear unit's hand receipts upon receiving equipment.
- Property Book Manager/ Officer (PBM/PBO) Assistant, ensure smooth operations through acquisitions and oversight of supplies and equipment daily.
- Responsible for all aspects of supply operations to include inventories on Property, Hand Receipt Holders, PBO inventories, sensitive items, safety PPE, clothing, and tools.
- Coordinated with Theater Provided Equipment (TPE) PBO on property accountability and visibility for collection, transfer, and transport of excess equipment for disposition.
- As a Unit Supply Specialist/ Certified Unit Armorer, I was in charge of issuing and receiving over $200 million in weapons and equipment as well as forming monthly maintenance schedules.
Warehouse Logistics Specialist
Consolidated Delivery and Logistics, West Columbia, SC
Jan 2006 – Jan 2007
- Managed day-to-day logistic operations including ordering, stocking, and general supplies. Maintained financial records and accounting systems, and inventory databases for material stocked in warehouse.
- Took special care in storing and moving hazardous materials ensuring all safety protocols were met and all personnel properly trained and equipped. Maintained logistics and financial publications. Utilized financial accounting and database systems to perform inventory and financial management.
- Supervised personnel in loading, unloading, segregation, dunnage, pelletizing, and selection of stock and storage areas, monitoring activities for safety and OSHA regulations. Reconciled activity records for monthly/quarterly reporting and status reviews. Prepared, annotated & distributed shipping documents.
- Personal and Confidential
Personal and Confidential