Weedbug Pest Services, Ringwood, NJ
2002 – Current
License No. 28866B
* Tripled profits since assuming ownership of Weedbug Pest Services in 2009 by implementing a 24-hour answering service for after-hours customer support and devising quarterly service programs to initiate long term customer contracts.
* Manage inventory to ensure consistent levels, schedule routes to optimize service, and devise appropriate treatment plan based on targeted pest and customer concerns.
* Earned a 4.87 out of 5 for customer satisfaction on ServiceMagic, for "prompt, efficient, hardworking and pleasant" service.
* Implemented company website and regularly perform search engine optimization (SEO) in order to increase exposure to a broader range of customers.
Water Operator/Waste Water Operator
Ringwood Department of Public Works, Ringwood, NJ
2001 – Current
* Managed the operation, repair, chemical supply and equipment maintenance of a Municipal-owned S-3 C-2 Wastewater Treatment Facility and ensured the NJDEP effluent compliance.
* Performed routine influent and effluent wastewater testing of settable solids, PH, ammonia levels, temperature, total solids, and made chemical adjustments as necessary.
* Assisted in managing a T-2 W-2 Water Department which included 5 wells on a daily basis interfacing regularly with plant manager, customers and contractors to ensure safe drinking water for the municipality at all times. Logged PH, chlorine, and chemical levels daily. Assisted with daily maintenance and repair of the distribution system.
* Led the conversion of 250 homes from well water to city water by recycling, installing, and maintaining new touchpad meters and service lines as a result of a gasoline spill.
* Built a database to organize meter and touchpad encoder numbers, serial numbers, and readings by address, enabling more streamlined meter repair and new customer billing.
* Utilize MV-RS software to obtain meter readings, generate repair requests for malfunctioning equipment, and record customer-specific data on a continuous basis.
* Represented Ringwood DPW on the state-mandated Stormwater Management Program by calculating differences in flow in order to identify illicit connections, generating GPS mapping of inlets/outlets, and managing Program progress in accordance with deadlines.