Russian People's Friendship University, Москва
Sep 1989 – Jun 2001
High School General Diploma.
Good Sheppard's Swedish School, Bethlehem, Palestine.
- Interviewing patients to obtain health history and checks pulse, temperature, blood pressure, weight, height, vision and hearing and records on chart.
- Therapeutic procedures such as dressing wounds and applying and removing casts.
-exam and minor surgeries; prepare treatment room, ensuring that all instruments and supplies are present.
-providing routine information to callers and routing difficult questions to clinicians.
-Sterilizing and cleaning instruments used in examinations and/or surgeries; maintaining clean and hygienic environment.
- Processing visit encounter records and maintains designated files.
- Knowledge of medical terminology.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
One year of medical assistant experience;
PC skills excellent. Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Internet
Researcher Working on medical researches
English: Fluent, written and spoken
Arabic: Native speaker
Russian: Fluent, written and spoken
References will be given upon request.