Financial Advisor Associate
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney, Madison, CT
Oct 2011 – Current
Morgan Stanley Smith Barney is one of the premier global wealth management firms.
- Conduct in-depth reviews of clients' financial circumstances and future goals.
- Implement portfolio strategies and monitor on an ongoing basis.
- Aggressively develop business through cold calls, business networking functions and being active in the community.
- Participated in a structured training program gaining exposure to an array of financial tools and technology.
- Obtained Series 7 General Securities, Series 66 Uniform Combined State Law and the Connecticut Life, Health and Variable Annuity Insurance licensing.
- Managing 30 new accounts in first 3 months of production.
Director of Operations and Marketing
www.xplusone.com, New York, NY
Jun 2009 – Jun 2011
x+1] provides an audience targeting platform that enables marketers and agencies to optimize prospect and customer interaction across multiple digital channels.
- Increased accuracy of quarterly guidance and sales pipeline visibility by developing and implementing improved revenue reporting and forecasting processes.
- Established metric driven marketing process by developing and operationalizing a marketing ROI dashboard for senior management and BoD.
- Directed team leads in a cross department process and efficiency improvement initiative. Project resulted in identification of process breakdowns and proposal of alternatives, which were later implemented.
- Directly managed team of 3 and was responsible for outside vendor management oversight (website, PR, collateral vendors).
- Directly responsible for $1.7 million budget. Leveraged ROI metrics to optimize disparate historical spend and reduce overall costs by 50%.
- Developed one-sheeters, point of view documents, white papers, case studies, client facing e-mails and website updates, and established go to market process, policies and procedures.
- Assisted in RFI/RFP responses.
Synovate Marketing Management Analytics
MMA, Wilton, CT
Apr 2007 – Jun 2009
MMA is a leading advisory firm that helps marketers measure and improve marketing performance and ROI. MMA became part of Synovate in 2008.
- Project manager on merger integration team with senior management. Facilitated and participated in company reorganization strategy and competitive strategy articulation to new parent company.
- Led transition to parent company's time management software and process.
- Recipient of the company's 'WOW' award for work in merger integration in April 09
- Project manager for marketing analytics engagement and developed structured approach and repeatable automated processes that led to recurring annual engagement with global beverage company.
- Project lead on a marketing data discovery engagement for global insurance company. Implemented repeatable data collection process for ongoing analytical studies to address multiple limitations in data.
- Coordinated and budgeted internal and external resources to manage projects to key milestone dates and completion.
- Leveraged expert excel skills in data manipulation for proprietary modeling tool.
- Collaborated with project teams in RFP scoping and pricing.
Consultant - Investment Management
FactSet Research Systems, Inc, Norwalk, CT
Jan 2006 – Apr 2007
FactSet enhances the productivity of the global investment professional by providing superior workflow solutions.
- Managed clients on multiple institutional investment manager accounts, with combined assets under management of over $100B, on integrating FactSet's systems into investment processes, financial research models, and performance presentations to streamline workflow.
- Proposed, developed and implemented financial models and investment processes automation often reducing analyst and portfolio manager research hours by more than 50%.
- Participated in consultant training program and in-house Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) program exam and passed the Level I exam of the CFA program.
AVP - Analyst
Acumen Partners, LLC, Westport, CT
Jul 2002 – Jan 2006
Acumen Partners is a privately-owned consulting firm specializing in capital markets intelligence.
- Developed weekly, monthly and quarterly equity investor reports for multiple domestic and international clients while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Evaluated quarterly earnings calls and conducted stock surveillance of daily trading activity for the target companies and their respective peer groups.
- Traveled domestically and abroad in order to maintain and solidify current customer relationships and meet with prospective clients.