Operations Analyst II
BAE Systems, Stafford, VA
Sep 2010 – Current
* Reduce, inspect, clean, transform and analyze data in accordance with the test plan.
* Verify the distributions of the test results and conduct appropriate statistical analysis, verifying assumptions or rules used by statistical software packages.
* Create VBA MS Excel Monte Carlo simulation models for hypothesis testing and verification.
* Perform the analysis of data obtained from tests and experiments, interpret the results, and make recommendations based on the results.
* Investigate and evaluate new mathematical and statistical methods originated by private industry, universities or other organizations to determine whether methods can be used in problems of interest.
* Explore mathematical, statistical, information handling and other techniques from related fields for application to problems.
BAE Systems, Washington, DC
Feb 2009 – Sep 2010
* Analyzed different types of data in support of National Airspace System daily traffic operations.
* Did data extractions by developing complex SQL queries.
* Converted data tables from-to different database formats.
* Developed code for numerous data validation and manipulation programs.
* Performed regression analyses on daily traffic demand at five major U.S. airports.
* Developed statistical simulation models that provided critical input to the W.B.S. (Work Breakdown Structure) for Terminal Doppler Weather Radom replacement project.
* Analyzed changes in data metrics due to implementation of Closely Spaced Parallel Runways at five major U.S. airports.