Financial Advisor Assistant
Well Fargo Financial Advisors, Middletown, RI
Aug 2012 – Nov 2012
Greeted clients upon arrival, adhered to rules and regulation required by Advisors.
- Answered inbound calls, handled client inquiries and transferred to appropriate Advisor
- Supported management team with high knowledge of financial and investment services.
- Demonstrated strong typing skills proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Sorted daily incoming mail efficiently and maintained files to ensure Advisor's requirements.
Heating and Energy Assistant
East Bay Community Action Program, Riverside, RI
Oct 2010 – May 2011
Advocated for eligible low-income clients to meet their home energy cooling and fuel cost.
- Processed applicant's intakes screening, to ensure all applications are properly submitted.
- Answered inbound/outbound call inquiries to determined client eligibility and verified status.
- Calculated assistance according to income guidelines, interpreted written policy and procedures.
- Monitored electronic and hard copy documentation, filed and maintained hard copy file records.
- Ensure appropriate information is up to date documented for final eligibility determination.
- Prioritize daily clerical operations and mailing out of designated applications.
- Provided general information about other financial programs that are available, referred unfulfilled heating needs to external resource.
Business Banking Specialist
Citizens Bank, Cranston, RI
Oct 2008 – May 2009
Provided accurate and timely inbound customer service coverage to all internal and external.
- Ensured accuracy for balancing accounts debits and credits as appropriate.
- Answered general inquiries, determined the source of problems researched customer, branch, or bank inquiries to resolve them. Utilized strong aptitude with numbers and database.
- Thorough knowledge of deposit/credit products and services.
PC skills - Outlook, Word and Excel, generated new business loans for sales.
Help Desk Associate
May 2006 – May 2006
May/2006- April /20007
- Responsible for handling incoming calls from retailers and providing technical support.
- Maintained data base and documented verbatim content of conversations.
- Performed administrative functions including supply orders, paperwork, coping and faxing.
- Analyzed the specific needs of each retailer and developed solutions for each individual issue.
Data Entry/Temporary Assignment
Adecco Staffing Service, Providence, RI
Apr 2005 – May 2005
Input data information regarding fundraising efforts for gifts and pledges.
- Performed clerical support duties such as opening incoming mail and responsible for external correspondence.
- Responsible for maintaining records and files.
Grey Smith Company, Providence, RI
Dec 2002 – Jan 2003
Performed all phase of administrative duties.
- Utilized Microsoft Word and Excel for document development and data entry.
- Operated a multi-line switchboard and greeted quest upon arrival.
Dorcas Place, Providence, RI
Sep 2001 – Oct 2002
Provided case management and assisted program participants with education and job related services.
- Facilitated orientation for client intake and input related data.