Computer Systems Analyst
SAIC, Fort Leavenworth, KS
Sep 2012 – Current
Provides operational, analytically, and technical expertise to scenario development and planning.
Evaluates and recommends new technologies to enhance current capabilities.
Coordinates network installation with current hardware, software capabilities.
Implements network security measures during exercise support missions.
Responds to help desk support calls relating to hardware and software technical issues.
Systems Analyst III
Morf Consulting, Fort Leavenworth, KS
Feb 2012 – Sep 2012
Basic operation of designated simulation systems or components of the Joint Land Component Constructive Training Capability-Entity Resolution Federation systems.
Initializes and prepares simulation systems including cold start and shutdown procedures; ensure accuracy of exercise data and databases; maintain systems logs.
Installs and configures servers and workstations to support simulation exercises.
TW and Company, Fort Monmouth, NJ
2006 – Sep 2011
- 5 years of Civilian armed guard security experience on an active military installation.
- Maintained an armed security presence to deter illegal and terroristic threats.
- Proven ability to indentify and take action against potential treats.
- Proven ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Prepares reports and maintains records of work accomplishments.
Disaster Recover Officer
Wackenhut Security, Richmond, VA
2005 – 2006
- 7 month rapid deployment as a disaster relief officer in order to provide armed security for State Farm employees during Hurricane Katrina.
- Maintained an armed security presence at random locations throughout disaster region of Louisiana.
- Monitored and authorized entrance and departure of employee's, visitors in order to maintain safety of property and personnel.
- Patrolled commercial premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion.
Riverside Regional Jail, Hopewell, VA
2003 – 2005
- Served over 2 years in a correctional setting as a jail Officer.
- Detailed oriented, organized and able to keep accurate accountability of inmates.
- Assisted in the training of new officers in daily operations as a pod officer.
- Uncommon ability to make decisions and take prompt and effective action in emergency situations.
- Maintained and protected the integrity and confidentiality of data.
Gateway Computers, Union, NJ
2002 – 2002
- Advised customers on the latest computer technology solutions and products features.
- Resolved customer complaints by providing information, answering questions and investigating problems and developing a solution.
- Provided customers with technological support with installing software and hardware to maximize the performance of their product purchase.
6th Avenue Electronics, Springfield, NJ
1999 – 2001
- Immense knowledge of a wide range of consumer electronics.
- Excellent communication and listening skills. Great organization skills and the ability to multitask.
- Exceptionally friendly, helpful, polite, and patient with customers and sales associates.
- .Consistently rewarded by vendors for high volumes of sales.
Topps Appliance, City, Union, NJ
1997 – 1999
- Excelled at providing outstanding Customer service.
- Advised customers on the latest consumer electronic products.
- Provided phone technical support to customers dealing with setup and installation issues.
- Designed, installed and configured product solutions for customers.
Assistant Department Manager
Incredible Universe, Elizabeth, NJ
1996 – 1997
- Merchandised the store and developed unique presentations.
- Oversaw staff of five sales associates, maintaining schedules, performing evaluations. And conducting training sessions.
- Accountable fore stores overall look and driving store sales.
- Skillfully resolved all customer services issues to mutual satisfaction.
1996 to 1997
Traffic Management Coordinator
U.S Army Veteran, Fort Lee, VA
1993 – 1996
- Decrypted computer generated data to set elevation of artillery weapon systems.
- Installed antennas and handset on communication equipment.
- Maintained operational readiness of radios and other communication equipment.
- Participated in reconnaissance operations to include security operations.