Asst Deli Manager
Best Yet Markets, Bethpage, NY
Aug 2010 – Current
Excellent customer relations
Counter service slicing cold cuts and cheese
Marketing of all products and display cases to include cheese products pre cut or fresh cut, set up and display all salads fresh made and packaged.
Site Manager Senior Logistician
J and J Colombia Services
Jul 2007 – Jul 2009
- Oversee and run day to day operations for FOS at the Colombian Air Force Base in Apiay in support of CD operations in Colombia.
- Responsible for maintaining and issuing of housing, supplies and quality of life for all U.S. forces and civilian personnel deployed to Colombia in support of CD operations.
- Receive, issue and account for all fuel used by U.S aircraft in support of mission.
- Maintain a QA program for Jet A-1 fuel to include testing the quality, maintaining records, preparing all reports. Inspect all host nation fuel delivery systems to include dispensing systems and tank storage facilities.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all USARSO vehicles to include SUVs busses vans pickups and cargo trucks along with all MHE.
- Utilized SMARTSPRO system for the input and tracking record of maintenance for USARSO vehicles.
PAE Government Services
Mar 2007 – Jul 2007
- Assisted in the setting up of the maintenance contract for the new American Embassy.
- Duties included the sourcing and procurement of vehicles and materials to support the contract.
- Assisted in the development of maintenance plan for all equipment located within the Embassy compound.
Feb 2002 – Feb 2004
- Responsible for all Logistical support for USAF FOL CD operations to include Supply, POL, Aerospace Ground Equipment, Transportation and SPV maintenance.
- Supply included management of SBSS supply system to assist the ordering of all MICAP parts and equipment for all deployed aircraft for USAF, US Customs, US Navy, and US Coast Guard.
- POL operations included the maintaining of R-11 refueler and all fuel supplies for ground equipment.
- Supervised AGE mechanics to maintain 63 pieces of equipment for support operations.
- Supervised and developed a complete transportation section with 44 vehicles to include vans, pick-ups, busses, cargo trucks, and cargo vans. Supervised the maintenance section to support and provide all maintenance for said vehicles.
- Supported the deployed units with transportation to and from the billeting area, flight line, operations center and dining facility.
- Supervised the SPV section in the maintaining of Tow Tractors, Bobtails, Forklifts and complete Fire Department crash and rescue vehicles.
- Input all maintenance reports and requests for parts through 12AF Standard Base Supply System. Utilized MAXIMO system to track and report all vehicle downtime and parts requests.
Jun 2000 – Feb 2002
Responsible for maintaining and issuing of housing, supplies and quality of life for all US Forces and civilian personnel deployed to Colombia for CD operations.
Receive issue and account for all fuel used by US aircraft in support of CD operations.
Take fuel samples, pack and ship in accordance with all necessary Hazmat regulations for laboratory testing. In charge of maintenance of all USARSO vehicles at the FOL.
Lead man Retrograde
Jun 1998 – Dec 1999
Responsible for the receipt, processing, storage and disposition of all class VII equipment for the drawdown of US Forces in Panama.
Responsible for setting up the Hazmat Warehouse to receive, process, segregate, store and dispose of all Hazardous materials and waste products for all elements of the command in accordance with the Panama Canal Treaty Implementation Plan and US standards.
Quality Control and Safety Inspector
Mar 1998 – Jun 1998
Ensured all safety and government performance work requirements were met in Maintenance Operations.
Performed compliance audits of Lockheed Martin employees and operations
Investigated and reported all accidents involving maintenance employees and report them in accordance with Safety Management guidelines.