Create Forms and Instructions for public release for all tax programs
managed by New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department.
- Technical review of all forms and instructions released to the public to include but not limited to grammar, spelling, and layout.
- Technical review of all forms and instruction to ensure that all current and past Statute and Regulations are correctly enforced.
- Utilize Adobe Indesign CS 5.5
Tax Examiner-Operational ARSB CRS Unit
- Provide quality customer service to assist taxpayers, taxpayer's
representatives, and department personnel.
- Prioritize work assignments to accomplish individual and team goals.
- Consistency, thoroughness and accuracy on assigned projects/work.
- Process batches of adjustments, amended returns, and refund
- Issue refunds for The Combined Reporting System and Workers
Compensation Tax, provided that they follow all NM TRD Laws and
- Make adjustment entries to tax programs to balance accounts.
- Correspond with taxpayers regarding account adjustments refund
application and online filing issues.
- Review and identify errors in applications for refunds which resulted in review by the legal department.
- Cross trained in multiple tax programs including Corporate Income tax,
Personal Income tax, Combined Fuel Tax, Unclaimed Property and
- Utilize Microsoft Suite, PeopleSoft, Gentax, and Wages on a daily
- Perform day-to-day administration of the collective bargaining
agreement between New Mexico Taxation and Revenue Department and AFSCME Local 477 employees.
- Serve as the primary contact with supervision and management on the collective bargaining agreement interpretation.
- Identify, investigate, document, prepare and present grievances,
employee issues and complaints to management for corrective action.
- Bargain new policies that affect both union and non union covered