MORGAN STANLEY SMITH BARNEY, Champaign, IL
2011 – Current
Developed and maintained relationships with clients to accomplish their future goals before and during retirement by reviewing current financial situations and understanding their needs.
- Utilized bonds, stocks, mutual funds, notes, futures, and insurance products to develop a strategy based on risk tolerance.
- On track to meet first quarter sales goals.
- Series 7, Series 66, Life and Health Insurance Licensed.
Civilian Federal Account Manager
HEWLETT PACKARD, Rio Rancho, NM
2010 – 2011
Developed close relationships with end user government departments and partner organizations for solution development and purchases of Hewlett Packard Personal Systems Group (PSG) i.e. desktop, notebook, workstation, thin clients, hand held devices, software, and services.
- Maintained and increased gross margin to 20% across the product portfolio for the United States Postal Service while retaining customer loyalty.
- Managed the following accounts: United States Post Office, Department of Interior, Department of Housing and Urban Development, National Archives, and Smithsonian.
Professional Sales Representative
TAKEDA PHARMACEUTICALS, Albuquerque, NM
2007 – 2010
Established all marketing and sales activity within the territory including: business plan development, budget management, marketing message, account management, collateral distribution, event planning/execution, and sales targeting to maximize sales results.
- Successfully promoted 4 existing products (Prevacid, Amitiza, Lialda, Rozerem) and launched two new products (Dexilant, Uloric) in three years.
- Consistently grew sales levels in initially low performing territory to meet and exceed quotas.
- Established collaborative relationships with physicians by effectively communicating and listening to their challenges to improve patient care and reach.
- Provided advanced technical sales training to members of district, including the initiation of a bi-monthly medical journal review to raise awareness and comprehension of relevant issues pertaining to promoted and competitive products.
- Mentored and trained new representative that joined the district allowing for seamless integration into the team leading to rapid sales results.
Commercial Account Manager
HEWLETT PACKARD, Colorado Springs, CO
2004 – 2006
Developed close relationships with end user customers and partner organizations for solution development and purchases of Hewlett Packard Proliant servers, storage, desktops, notebooks, and handhelds.
- Sustained consistent and predictable sales performance aligned with quarterly sales goals by achieving 175%-200% of goal performance for the previous four quarters.
- Elected to represent Commercial Enterprise Division on the Hewlett Packard Employee First Council that established culture, goals, and new ideas to enhanced working environment.
- Selected trainer, coach, and advisor for new sales representatives with Hewlett Packard.
- Prospected and acquired net new business via proposal process to increase HP market share.
- Collaborated with reseller/partner organizations to increase effectiveness on large scale projects to ensure that customer needs and expectations were either met/exceeded.
Motorola Inc, Arlington Heights, IL
2000 – 2004
Analyzed, identified, and defined market industry and customer requirements for Motorola SoftSwitch (MSS) that directed the prioritization of business decisions.
- Performed strategic cost reduction analysis for future hardware considerations over five year time frame resulting in 65% cost savings.
- Promoted product by providing training sessions to various markets (China, India, Europe, Latin America, United States) to deliver Account Team presentations.