PROMONTORY FINANCIAL GROUP, Denver, CO
2012 – Current
- Developed process and procedures manual to maximize workflow efficiency within common files work stream.
- Created 120 workflow performance reports using Microsoft Excel for distribution to client and to Promontory team.
- Conducted due diligence and transaction history analysis for an anti-money laundering audit of a major American bank.
- Evaluated mortgage loan data and legal documentation for compliance with state and federal foreclosure laws.
- Managed key relationships and communications with client, as point-of-contact for common files work stream.
Market Research Intern
HARVARD MEDICAL SCHOOL, Center for Primary Care, Boston, MA
Nov 2011 – Feb 2012
- Performed market analysis to identify key product attributes for primary care knowledge-exchange e-platform; identified competitive threats and opportunities and evaluated industry trends.
- Authored competitive analysis report for use by Executive Director and Center.
- Presented input to team leads and Executive Director concerning possible areas of process improvement.
Founder and CEO
LAUGHING MATTER, INC, Boston, MA
2009 – 2012
- Founded startup connecting actors and comedians with major hospitals, senior homes, and shelters toward delivery of free-of-cost comedy performances.
- Supervised nearly 50 employees over the course of company's history in the creation, rehearsal, and delivery of improv
comedy performances in the context of therapeutic spaces.
- Developed partnerships with Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital, Youville Hospital, Boston Healthcare for the
Homeless, Somerville Home, and Pine Street Inn.
- Pitched in person proposal for national scale-up to John Pepper, Jr., Chairman of Walt Disney Corporation.
Research Assistant, Department of Molecular and Cellular Biology lab
HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Cambridge, MA
2010 – 2011
2010 - 2011
- Identified three prospective pharmacologic agents used in laboratory's neurobehavior research project.
Head Teaching Fellow, Organic Chemistry of Drug Synthesis and Action
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
2009 – 2010
UNIVERSITY OF CHICAGO, Chicago, IL
Jun 2005 – Aug 2006
- Designed pilot experiment for investigation of motion-processing in adults as component to larger cognitive development study (Department of Psychology).
- Evaluated efficacy of experimental drug using applied molecular biology; results of finalized project published in NeuroReport (Section of Neurosurgery).