Kandrea Insulation, Pelican Lake, AB
- As a non-ticketed journeyman industrial insulator, I assisted and trained an apprentice with piping and insulation work in an industrial environment.
- apply, remove, and repair insulation/sheet metal on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, hot and cold pipes, storage tanks and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
- d ductwork, pipe insulation, working with sheet-metal, work in confined-space areas, commercial and industrial insulation.
- include Beams, Lintels, Columns, Double Tees, Hollowcore Plank, Solid Slabs, Insulated Flat Wall Panels for residential, commercial, municipal, industrial, etc…
- I along with a team of experienced interior installers, installed insulation blanket through out the intire fuselage, also installed insulation blankets in the aft and forward cargo areas, avionics per blue print specifications.
Tetrad Insulation, Edmonton, AB
2016 – 2016
- Insulator on various commercial jobs where I excelled in the craft side of the business.
- Worked in Wiring harnesses, Insulating Duct Work for commercial Air Conditioner Units for Schools and commercial buildings, Building Retro-fit duct work for old buildings, and Packing those for Shipping.
Silverline Insulation, MEG Energy, CNRL Horizon, Gemini
2015 – 2016
- Hands on training in air sealing which included locating leakage areas, selecting proper materials and appropriately applying different insulation materials in compliance with safety standards.
- Job varies from plants to mills, recladding hoppers, installing insulation inside boilers, and installing new lifters into debarking drums.
- Hung vapor barrier, installed insulation, communicated measurements, operated lift, and fastened sheetrock to metal studs.
- Worked along-side of employees at various job sites, reading and interpreting blueprints, layout as per blueprints and drawings, cutting material, installing, bending and assembly, as well as various other insulation related tasks.
Dewar Insulation, Petro Canada, PCL & Flint Mod Yard
- Applied insulation to building exteriors by installing prefabricated insulation systems over existing walls and by covering the outer wall with insulation board, reinforcing mesh and a base coat.
- pumps & motors including alignment, mechanical equipment, rotating equipment, vessel, fabrication, piping installation small / large bore, loading arms, pipe rack installation, pipe support, welding procedure and testing, hydro/penetrant test, insulation, pneumatic systems, hydraulic systems, conveyors, and elevator.
- Insulator - Remove all old insulation in some wide range of areas of the vessel's stacks, valves, steam pipes.
- Use various insulating materials to insulate pipe, panel casting and bulkheads, against hot or cold temperatures.