Project: ScanM (Cisco, ESA, WB)
ScanM helps brand owners monitor eCommerce portals to find and remove counterfeit listings. Some of our major clients are Microsoft, cisco, esa and warner brothers. Primarily deals with data scraping and analyzing the authenticity of gathered data. The copyright owners can mark and report various listings and infringing to their respective websites. It is also used to analyze and gather the statistics about infringements to get the idea about different web portals and web in general.
- I am solely responsible for maintaining the product and its execution cycle.
- Played active Role in application integration.
- Involved in Low Level Design and Development of Business Layer & Data Layer.
- Active participant in requirement gathering, analysis and implementation.
- Keep the product up and running by detecting and fixing bugs.
- Created crawlers for new portals, updating existing crawlers according to changes in the website and modify the system to make it more configurable and easy to use.
- Documenting and logging the health of various crawlers and the entire project.
- Creating analyzed reports according to the respective client's requirement (Database, RSS, Excel and CSV) and forwarding it to our manager.
C#, ASP.Net 3.5, .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, Windows XP, MySQL.
It's our in-house project. It navigates google transparency report and gather the data in raw format to save in database. Provide interface for report generation to keep track on various quantities. As the target website was much secured, I created a new approach for crawling this website.
- Solely responsible for creating the project.
- Responsible for Client Interaction and Requirement gathering.
- Define database and system architecture.
- Create timeline and expected project completion dates.
- Document the deployment steps and possible features for future perspective.
- Design and develop the entire application.
C#.NET, MySQL, Selenium, HTML Agility Pack
Project: Screen Capture Utility
It's a small utility and a class library that needed to be used in various different project. It was targeted to automate the manual work of capturing and processing the screenshot according to different portals/configuration.
- Involved in requirement analysis & prepared software requirement document.
- Define the requirements and necessary configurations.
- Responsible development of business and data access layer.
- Active role in development and Unit testing.
- Find various interaction alternatives to enable different applications to consume it in their convenient way.
- Design and develop the core library and its UI medium.
C#.NET, ASP.Net 3.5, .Net Framework 3.5, Visual Studio 2008, Windows XP, MySQL, Selenium, jQuery
Project: Business Flow Management Console
Position: Sr. Software Developer
It's a Silverlight based business flow designer. The entity defines all the steps in their business for particular process. These processes are published and consumed by other business application. It automates the business tasks like writing new business, amendments, reports, audits and revocation.
- Played active role in Application Architecture, Framework Development, and Database Design.
- Responsible for developing and implementing WCF Service for XBAP client Application.
- Wrote complex SQL Queries & Stored Procedures.
- Responsible for configuration, binding & hosting the Web Services for accessing from various client applications.
- Played active role in Planning, Development, Implementation, Pre and Post production support.
- Responsible for module integration and publishing API.
- Communication with interfacing teams.
C#.NET, ASP.NET, WPF/XBAP, WCF, Silverlight, ADO.NET, LINQ
Project: Assured Insurance Management System
Position: Software Developer
It has different modules for different managing different entities. Accounting functions give a way to manage assets, revenues, expenses, losses and gains. CRM helps manage the communication in a timely and efficient way. Collaboration services provide access to information of policies, finances, activities, brokers and ratings. Reporting services allows the generation of reports and export them in various formats.
- Helped define the core architecture of the application and its modules.
- Understand the business and document their process for various modules for understanding and defining application flow.
- Active in designing UI and developing the accounting module.
WPF/XBAP, WCF Services, SQL