It is my desire to join a dental practice where my skills, knowledge, and personality are appreciated. It is my vision to synergize and communicate the patients' needs and wants with values and beliefs surrounding dentistry, oral health, and total overall health. Delivering evidence based clinical service with empathy, compassion and joy is of utmost importance. I seek an educational growth opportunity with teamwork and fun; all while helping others. I am reliable, with excellent communication skills, very organized, with leadership qualities and confidence.
HIGHLIGHTING MY SKILLS
- Charting with full examinations and use of intra-oral camera. Eaglesoft periodontal charting experience.
- Scaling, root planning, curettage, implant maintenance, and x-rays, including taking digital.
- In relationship with the doctor, assessing, presenting, and providing patient needs and wants for customized treatment plans.
- Maintaining re-care patients using prophylaxis techniques as well as personalized oral hygiene instruction to patients from pedodontic to geriatric.
- Emphasis on carefully monitoring and treating periodontal disease with therapy.
- Dentrix computer scheduling of patients for appointments. Initiating and maintaining entire recare system: computerized scheduling, mailings and telephone contacts.
- Initiating staff hygienists training programs in periodontal techniques and procedures.
- Exceeding production goals in a timely manner with flexibility, thoroughness, and care.
- Initiating, administering and managing Soft Tissue Management programs. Several systems incorporating co-exam/co-diagnosis with scaling and root planning, increasing the hygiene department production.
- Intra- and Extra-Oral cancer screenings including VELscope use and blood pressures.
- Administering topical and local anesthetics exceptionally, and nitrous oxide.
- Administering fluoride treatments and desensitizing agents and Arestin placement.
- Operatory care that includes set-up, breakdown and instrument care with sharpening, all within OSHA guidelines.