presen Plant Hatch/ Dominion Power, Baxley, GA
2012 – Jan 2012
Apply, remove, and repair insulation on industrial equipment, pipes, ductwork, or other mechanical systems such as heat exchangers, tanks, and vessels, to help control noise and maintain temperatures.
Cover, seal, or finish insulated surfaces or access holes with plastic covers, canvas strips, sealants, tape, cement or asphalt mastic.
Determine the amounts and types of insulation needed, and methods of installation, based on factors such as location, surface shape, and equipment use.
Fit insulation around obstructions, and shape insulating materials and protective coverings as required.
Install sheet metal around insulated pipes with screws in order to protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damage.
Measure and cut insulation for covering surfaces, using tape measures, handsaws, knives, and scissors.
Requires strong math skills
Inventory Control Supervisor
Academy Sports Outdoor, Jeffersonville, GA
Oct 2008 – Jan 2010
- Responsible for startup shift meetings
- Expert on the WMS system
- Provide Leadership inventory program
- Inventory functions including: cycle count program
- resolution of inventory issues, audit
- Inventory and operations data collections and Hands-on-training
- Monitor counts daily for inventory accuracy
- Responsible for identifying root causes of inventory variances and documentation
- Opened and closed cycle accounts.
- Prepared end of the day shift reports
- Work with window XP, Microsoft word, Excel, Power point, computer data entry, Outlook
- Supervised 7-20 employees, making sure all employees working safe, and following company rules and procedures
YKK AP American, Dublin, GA
Feb 1999 – Apr 2004
use ability to cut store fronts doors and windows for commercial use, occasionally go on site to meet with contractors for customer special order.
- Held my department to 98.8% accuracy
- Opened and closed cycle accounts
- Inputted the acquired data into the company computer system
- Prepared daily reports