- Teach 1st through 5th grade students reading and math in small groups.
- Teach students phonetic skills, decoding and comprehensions skills
- One on one for visual impaired student.
- Teach student how to use ipad with visual aid
- Plan all lesson use visual aids for reading and math.
- Use students IEP goals to help them obtain their academic goals
- Provide students with appropriate accommodations and modifications to succeed academically
- Assist students with their behavior in a supportive, structured educational environment
- Record and chart daily student behaviors to help reinforce and emphasize positive behavior, that allows the student to return to a traditional school environment
- Assist teacher with all class room tasks
- Responsible for assuming teacher position in the teacher's absence.
Cato Clothing Store
- Responsible for sales and merchandising clothes to enhance and draw customer interest
- Customer service relations providing detailed information on fashion and style
- Promoting and driving sales
- Responsible for cash drawer opening and closing cash registers
- Processing credit applications
- Follow cooperate guide line for Cato
Best Western Hotel
Guest Service Agent "Night Audit"
- Responsible for all aspects of hotel operation
- Handel Hotel inquires, strong communication skills
- Run credit report balance paper work
- Check guest folio for correct rates
- Express check out billing
- Make reservations, register arriving guest and assign rooms
- Manage and resolve all guest complaints
- Report all occurrences to general manager
- Prepare and display full course hot breakfast for guest