Senior Game Designer
2012 – Current
* Provided quest, equipment and creature design for a browser based multiplayer dungeon crawler.
* Created prototype assets and managed development of content creation tools and art pipeline.
2011 – 2012
Designed two unreleased social games for Facebook.
* Collaborated with project manager on creating a model for the games' economy.
2009 – 2011
Managed both internal and external teams while writing and maintaining Game Design Documents from initial inception to completion of projects.
* Wrote and reviewed quest outline documentation for in-game tasks, core game features and tools to be implemented by other engineers.
* Scripted, designed, and balanced in-game tasks and provided feedback on others' scripts.
* Hired and mentored a team of 13 from Singapore through the EDB (Economic Development Board), a government funded program to give on the job experience in game development to its citizens. Program spanned the development of Westward IV and early development of Westward Kingdoms.
* Managed development of ports of successful titles to hand held devices: Nintendo DS and iPad.
Senior Artist/Game Designer
2006 – 2009
Created art asset lists, designed art pipelines and provided art direction for games.
* Managed the development and design of in-house tools for torque engine games.
* Designed, textured and modeled 3d game objects and provided direction and feedback to maintain a similar look and style for all art throughout the game.
* Created environment levels using our in-house level editor for quests.
* Scripted and wrote story driven in-game tasks.
* Compiled and edited documentation for sound effects and voice recording.
2005 – 2006
Created 2D and 3D artwork under the direction of the Art Director.
* Wrote custom Photoshop scripts that automated the creation of sprite sheets saving countless hours creating each by hand.
* Designed and created level layouts and provided balance and game play feedback.
2004 – 2005
Artist and level designer. Provided core design for the prototype that secured the contract for Barnyard Invasion.
Tradewinds for Facebook: Project Manager and Designer
Provided game design and managed the overseas development team on this social game version of the Tradewinds series.
Westward Kingdoms: Producer and Game Designer
Designed and produced the medieval themed version of the popular Westward series.
Westward IV: All Aboard: Producer and Game Designer
Provided mentorship and guidance to a team of Singapore artists and designers for the fourth game in the Westward series.
Westward III: Gold Rush: Senior Artist and Designer
Streamlined the art development by designing reusable animations and shared textures, significantly reducing overall development time.
Westward II: Heroes of the Frontier: Artist and Designer
Researched game engines, wrote documentation for scripting system and in-house tools for this first 3d version of the hit causal game Westward.
Westward: Artist and Level Designer
Assumed responsibility as lead designer after original designer resigned. Modeled buildings, terrain tile sets and environmental objects for a western-themed town building SIM/RPG.
Incrediball: The Seven Sapphires: Artist and Level Designer
Created background levels, interactive objects and provided level design and scripting.
Barnyard Invasion: Artist and Level Designer
A 3-match puzzle game contracted by Sandlot Games: Created backgrounds, UI layout, effects and game objects for.
Dawn Patrol: Artist
Created art assets and effects for this turn based, multiplayer game based on the original board game.