Industrogradnja Construction Co. (Baghdad, Iraq)
Below is a select partial list of large civil and geotechnical engineering projects, where geotechnical and foundation design analysis were provided to include engineering, construction and quality control
recommendations. The main responsibilities in these projects consisted of:
- Business promotion and cultivating clients' relationships.
- Managing task orders and projects. Specifically, preparing bids, proposals and invoices, in addition to serve as technical lead for teams performing engineering site investigation and
analyses, and preparation of reports, plans, and specifications and design.
- Providing technical consultants to assist contractors in resolving geotechnical and construction
problems and assisted prime consultants in developing technical specifications to what is
related to geotechnical and quality control.
- Alaska Pipeline Project - Yukon Territory, Canada; (Client, Trans Canada; Subcontractor
EBA). Provided geotechnical peer review and quality assurance for "SBD" and Koidern soil testing
program for 30 discrete sites.
- The Keystone XL Project (Client, Trans Canada) provided Geotechnical peer review and quality
assurance. The 7 billion Project is a proposed pipeline system to transport crude oil from Hardisty
Alberta, Canada to Nederland, Texas, with an extension to either Houston, Texas, or Texas City,
- I-95 South Widening, Jacksonville Fl; Foundation Design of 7 Bridges over I-95 founded on
Drilled Shaft, Concrete and H-Steel Driven Piles ($1.1 million worth of Geotechnical work). FDOT
- COP - Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) - Grand Lake Crossing; (Client, Conoco Phillips)
Provided project management, technical Review and prepared specifications for proposes
Horizontal Directional Drill (HDD) in Oklahoma
- I-10 Widening, Leon County, FL; The project included providing geotechnical and foundation
design recommendations for 6 bridges founded on Concrete Driven Piles and all related retaining
structures, ponds and 12 miles of roadway widening ($1.3 million worth of geotechnical work).
- Cervantes Bridge over I-110, Pensacola, FL; Drilled Shaft Foundation Design, FDOT-D3.
- Scour evaluation of 87 bridges of unknown foundation in North Florida, FDOT-D3 ($1.6
million worth of geotechnical work).
- (PDA test) for pile foundations in Blountstown, FL, 2 Bridges along SR20; Pile driving analysis
per Wave Equation Theory, Piles production lengths and pile driving criteria. recommendations
Bill Armaghani, PE 1529 Chadwick Way Tallahassee, FL 32312, Cell: (850) 559-0107 H: (850)894-4347
Bill Armaghani, PE, Senior Geotechnical Engineer Résumé, . 3
- US-98 widening, Gulf County, FL; design of one ridge, road way base layers, earth retaining
structures and ponds, ($0.6 million worth of geotechnical work), St. Joe Company.
- Foundation design of a total of 16 structures buildings at Florida State University campus; to include School of Medicine, Parking Garage # 2,3, 4 and 5, Psychology Building, Chemistry
Building, Dick Houser Stadium Expansion, Montgomery Gym, aquatic center and others.
- Geotechnical design of commercial and development projects; to include, Hotels, Banks,
Apartment Complexes, Department Stores, Big developments; such as Wal-Mart, Target, Lowe's,
Walgreen, and Tallahassee Shopping Malls, South Wood and wind Mark Village.
- I-10/Thomasville Rd. MSE retaining wall design, Tallahassee, FL; 40 ft high reinforced wall, .
- Jenks Av., Panama City, Fl; evaluation and recommendations for problematic soil conditions.
- Subsoil Improvement using Surcharging Technique; Apalachicola Potable Water Project.
- South Wood Village Development, St. Joe Company, Tallahassee, FL (thousands of residential
units, roadways, a bank, a school and commercial buildings).
- Wind Mark Village Development; St. Joe Company. Carrabelle;
- Geotechnical evaluation and pavement design; Mission Road. Leon County, FL.
- Sinkhole evaluation at SR 263, Leon County, FL.
- Concrete Mix Design for Snead Weigh Station Pavement, Madison County.