Responsible for preparing and conducting complete cost estimates, creating and executing contracts and special provisions, and managing the overall vertical construction project from conception to completion. Accountable for generating and maintaining all client relationships including: developers, investors, architects, engineers, and sub-contractors. Projects range in size from $50,000 to over $8,000,000.
- Consistently outperformed profit expectations by 25% annually through cost control, subcontractor and material procurement, cost and budget analysis, reduction in general conditions, and early delivery of completion.
- Established and maintained a key relationship with a top client that produced millions in company revenue annually and is a key contributor to the organization's overall volume of work.
- Prepared over 180 complete cost estimates and accrued a wide variety of projects and project types. This diversity of project types allowed me to establish relationships with clients that produced additional revenue streams for the company on a consistent basis.
- Participated in the creation and modification of the online company tools; this allowed for streamlined accessibility to construction documents and enabled more competitive and accurate bidding by sub-contractors for all projects.
- Successfully managed the default of multiple sub-contractors and their replacements during the construction process of two $8,000,000 dollar hotels; keeping the project on budget and schedule.