Served as project manager on over 25 large-scale domestic and international projects with development costs ranging from 16 million-160 million dollars. www.thesanctuary-crescent.com/ or www.paradiseofthesea.com/
- Managed all natural resource planning activities amongst interdisciplinary teams to design and construct projects that combine watershed protection, habitat preservation/restoration, water/energy conservation, renewable energy use, and waste management strategies with the economic and social agendas associated with each project.
- Reviewed local, state or federal regulations as well as Endangered Species Act and Environmental Impact Statements to facilitate permitting process, mitigate ecological impacts, and reduce environmental liabilities.
- Collected biological data from field investigations and published sources to create integrated resource management and monitoring plans that conserve, enhance and/or restore terrestrial and aquatic environments.
- Served as the liaison between clients and a wide range of stakeholders, government agencies, and environmental groups to build long-term, mutually beneficial relationship when managing multi-use natural resources.
- Prepared proposals, set benchmarks, evaluate budget forecasts, and present cost/benefit analysis of environmental initiatives that enable project leaders to make practical decisions.
- Served as spokesperson for clients to spread environmental message through the use of videos, trade publications, newspaper articles/ads, and training seminars.
- Member of Technical Review Committee that developed sustainable guidelines, certification opportunities and community partnerships for the Catawba River District Authority in Mecklenburg County/Gaston County, NC.
- 'Green Project of the Year' Award recipient for a project in Youngsville, NC from the National Association of Homebuilders (NAHB) for community design, open space protection, construction management, and environmental education. www.hiddenlake-crescent.com/