Group Teacher for Two Year old
- Prepared, planned and implement the "Creative Curriculum " in the Pre-K program to help students reach their goals. There goals and objectives state what children can be expected to achieve and provide a way of assessing each child's growth during the year.
- I created a loving, nurturing classroom environment in order to allow children to participate in routine activities easily, demonstrate confidence in one 's growing abilities, understand and respect differences, observe and makes discoveries, use creativity and imagination and many more.
- Teachers and Parents coordinated trips, fundraisers and special events. Trained and supervised assistant teachers, student internships and volunteers. Maintained a family network with the parents through newsletters, phone calls, and conferences.
Cynthia Altamirano 1776 Castle Hill Avenue Bronx, New York 10462 Phone Number (347) 851-2101 Cell Phone Number (646) 238-1156 Email: Cindara@myway.com
To Whom it May Concern:
I am submitting this cover letter along with my resume in seeking a Teacher Position within your organization. I have completed my Master of Science Degree in Education at Mercy College. I passed my ATSW and currently in the process of taking the LAST/CST.
I had the opportunity to work in a Universal Pre -Kindergarten and as a Special Education Teacher at Easter Seals Child Development Center. At the site I also worked with children ranging from three to five years of age. I have years of experience in early childhood.
This valuable experience has afforded me to:
- Develop lesson plans on a wide range of topics and varying levels of academic ability.
- Planning and implementing a program flexible enough to meet the needs of toddlers and preschoolers.
- Observe and participate in effective classroom management approaches.
- Assist with parent teachers conferences, and Supervise small and large groups of children
- Demonstrate a sound knowledge of early childhood teaching methods, knowledge and developmentally appropriate practices.
- Lead and direct weekly team teaching meetings.
- Participate in monthly staff meetings and ongoing training workshops.
I look forward to putting my knowledge and experience into practice in your organization. I hope to instill a love of learning and a desire for constant knowledge within each child. I invite you to contact me at your convenience, at any of the above numbers. Please refer to the enclosed resume. Thank you for your time and consideration.