PRODUCT: Magellan, Companion
Magellan is an in-house (Rent-A-Center) iPad app that provides construction crew with access to stores info including searching (proximity, other criteria).
- Architected the solution, implemented the iOS client and the backend services.
- Worked on integrating with the Active Directory and enterprise systems for automating stores database updates.
- Developed backend using JAVA technology and Servlets.
- Launched enterprise app to internal clients
- Added support to printing, and credit card processing, and bug fixing for existing Companions app.
- Demos to C-level executives.
Oxy is an enterprise product developed for Occidental Petroleum Corporation. Oxy iPad app provides field operations and safety teams the ability to manage their business and provides real time dynamic surveys for field use.
- Architected the solution, implemented the iOS iPad and supervised the backend (.NET MVC 4) developer resource.
- Support for internal enterprise deployment.
PRODUCT: RESTify/RESTify Pro
RESTify is a REST client for the iPhone and the iPad. It's a universal utility app that allows the user to test web services and observe response, headers, etc. RESTify Pro is under development to provide database replication using CouchDB cloud server (Cloudant.com) and local TouchDB server running on the iOS device.
- Architected the solutions, implemented the iOS universal apps.
- Active research of new technologies to have seamless syncing with cloud and other devices.
- Design the Rails backend server to provide efficient provisioning of CouchDB databases, setting up users, and configuring security and permissions.
iObserve is a collaboration platform that provide offline-support for recording patient observations and is targeted for physicians to easily access patient records and facilitate collaboration.
- Architected the iOS client using distributed NoSQL database (CouchDB).
PRODUCT: Gen 3 Diagnostic Patient Reports (DX3)
DX3 is a Sencha Touch 2 mobile app that provides lab results for physicians allowing them to customize the reports and interactively visualize the patient reports.
- Architected the Sencha Touch 2 prototypes and implemented products from designs, contributed to user requirements document and wireframes.
- Developed two prototypes to help the client decide on best user experience.