Worked with Executive Vice Presidents (EVP), Vice Presidents, Operations (VPO), Operations Managers (OM), General Managers (GM), Community Managers (CM) and site associates in implementing marketing programs for the apartment communities in the NY, NJ and Boston regions to maximize performance. Influenced, managed and evolved brand strategy to advocate consumer awareness. Ensured brand standards by working with operations and site associates to perform quality control checks on internet and print publication advertisements, models, show units and leasing center merchandising, collateral distribution and display. Provided troubleshooting expertise and marketing strategy assistance for communities as requested. Acted as repositioning expert and assisted with product reposition and traffic generation for major rehabs.
- Evaluated effectiveness and ROI of marketing initiatives and made recommendations accordingly for implementation across the portfolio.
- Created and executed strategic marketing plans to support growth and success of organization in accordance with objectives outlined by senior management.
- Identified new marketing trends in industry to test for application relevance and consider for implementation.
- Recipient of Annual Regional Support Winner for performance above and beyond the call of duty assisting in post hurricane relief.
- Developed and implemented strong marketing analysis; anticipated market driven changes and made strategic adjustments to minimize turnover by proactively adjusting rents and monitored market-driven concessions.
- Initiated search engine optimization (SEO) campaign on Google in United Arab Emirates and Japan to reduce dependency upon brokers which effectively lowered cost per lease below $200.
- Analyzed effectiveness of online initiatives and determined areas to scale back advertising without compromising results with 45% reduction in spending.
- Recognized as National Sensational Service Award recipient for exceeding customer service standards in placement of evacuated residents due to severity of building flood.
- Planned and conducted marketing training workshops and compliance classes to ensure compliance with brand standards.
- Promoted products to major employers and implemented preferred employer programs for employers to offer additional employee incentives and to create awareness of benefits offered.
- Devised and implemented marketing procedures and guidelines to streamline processes and to ensure brand standards were being followed.
- Participated in corporate Habitat for Humanity projects to increase corporate goodwill.
- Received Sensational Service Award for continually going above and beyond expectations for internal and external customers.