in Cardiac Rehabilitation, Pulmonary rehabilitation, Wound management, Stress management and Obesity management.
Responsibilities in Cardiac Rehabilitation include:
- Pre and post-operative group counseling,
- Pre and post-operative assessment
- Rehabilitation of adult and pediatric post-operative Cardiac patient
- Primary, secondary prevention of heart disease
- Served as a Clinical instructor for Physical therapy student.
- Effect of Joint Mobility Therapy on Plantar pressure in Diabetic Neuropathy.
As Master Degree Project
- Effect of Selective Trunk Activities in the Trunk Rehabilitation of hemiplegics
patient from lying to sitting. As Bachelor Degree Project.
POST GRADUATION CLINICAL STUDIES:
- In various departments of the multi-specialty hospital of SRM College of Physiotherapy, SRM Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Chennai600 089
UNDER GRADUATE INTERNSHIP:
- Saveetha Dental College and Hospitals, Poonamallee, Chennai.
- Voluntary Health Service, CLRI, Adyar, Chennai.
- MMM, Cardiac Rehabilitation center, Mogappair, Chennai.
- Schieffelin leprosy Research and training Center, Karigiri, Vellore,
- Fittness Foundation Academy sports Medicine Center, YMCA College of Physical Education, Nandanam, Chennai.
- Kalyani Multi Speciality Hospitals, Chennai.
- Andra Mahila Saba, Orthopedic Hospital, Adyar, Chennai.