Operates one or more types of heavy equipment (including dump truck, tri-axel quad, skid loader, pay loader, rollers and dozer) to push, pull, pile or load materials such as sand gravel, earth and other materials.
- Maintains, repairs and constructs flexible roads, pavement, parking areas or similar surfaces of asphalt.
- Maintains, repairs and constructs rigid pavements or similar cement and concrete surfaces.
- Oversees worksite in absence of foreman as needed.
- Acquires knowledge of safety regulations, practices and procedures.
- Applies skill in applying and leveling gravel, crushing stone, sand or other aggregates to the proper thickness for the subsurface and in applying sealer.
- Applies skill in shaping curbs and drainage ditches and in curing asphalt with sealer.
- Ability to use and maintain power tools, hand tools and related equipment.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions, blueprints, drawings and sketches.
Wollum Farms, Canby, MN ( Part-time 1991-2011)
- Plant 1000 acres of corn, beans, hay and wheat.
- Seeded corn, beans, hay and wheat.
- Assisted in calving.
- Fed 900 feeding cattle.
- Worked with 125 stock house cattle.
- Drove grain and livestock semi truck.
- Assisted in farm maintenance of all farm equipment.
- Drove tractors, combines, and skid loaders.
- General welding skills.