- HR Benefits and new-hire orientation
- HRIS information management (reporting, data entry, data cleanup, and HRIS projects), using Excel, Access, and HR Vantage.
- Worked hand-in-hand with the Director of HR in setting up the HR department for our new offices in Boca Raton, Florida, and our sites in seven countries in Latin America.
- Made international travel arrangements for the Director and several expatriates.
- Liaison between Corporate HR, our relocation service provider, and the employee to ensure a smooth transition.
- Produce and ensure approval and tracking of all job requisitions for all sites throughout Latin America.
- Other administrative duties included calendar management, presentations and reports using PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Set up and maintained the region's first Personnel files system.
- Prepared the region's first HR database.
Similar responsibilities as detailed above, and the following added responsibilities:
- Work on salary administration and other compensation projects, such as annual incentive programs, job/grade analysis, and other compensation employee actions.
- Work closely with the Director of HR on various employee relations issues, coordinated the annual Employee Summer Picnic and End-of-Year Festivities Party.
- Generate job descriptions as needed and ensure grading maintained internal equity using salary administration guidelines.
- Council management and employees on HR policies and procedures as needed.
Was promoted and relocated to the company's corporate headquarters in Rhode Island, specifically to work with the configuration and implementation team for SAP HR 4.5B. Some of those responsibilities were:
- Data integrity analysis through the careful preparation of ad-hoc reports used to test data for recently configured data fields using SAP HR, Excel, and Access.
- Prepared reports using excel for the purpose data migration.
- Supervised our data entry clerk, providing training and daily (database for over 1,000 employees).
- Responsible for our EEO-1 report (all US employees).
- Provided ad-hoc reporting for management, upon request.
- Prepared end-user training material, and provided training and technical support to end-users in the US and around the world.