Financial Advisor, Assistant Vice-President
Associated Investment Services/Associated Bank, Rockford, IL
Aug 2006 – Nov 2010
Managed investment division of four different branches. Built strong investment team through motivation, training, mentoring and coaching licensed financial advisors to sell fixed annuities. Managed a book of business, attracted new clients and increased company assets and revenues. Developed a close relationship with Branch employees to develop activities to increase revenue and refer clients back to the Bank for additional products. Took it upon myself to start a customer activity system to maintain the relationships and bring in more clients.
* Awarded Partner of the year in 2006 (nominated by my co-workers)
* Ranked #1 for the most cross business referrals in 2008 (93 referrals)
* Awarded Top Producer by Western & Southern in 2009
Retail Investment Officer
Nat City Investments/National City Bank, Rockford, IL
Mar 2003 – Oct 2005
Managed a book of business, researching opportunities to refer all clients to additional bank products. Built four strong investment teams through motivation, training, mentoring and coaching licensed financial advisors to sell fixed annuities and mutual funds. Directed and motivated team to attain number one status in the region for retail investment sales during first year of production.
* Directed and motivated team to attain number one status in the region for retail investment sales during first year of production.
* Exceeded sale revenue goal by 173%.
* Awarded rookie of the year in 2004.
Financial Advisor, Associate Vice President
Raymond James & Assoc, Sterling, IL
Aug 1996 – Mar 2003
Attracted new clients and increased company assets and revenue. Developed marketing plan and built close relationship with clients by offering quality customer service.
* Set company-wide record for opening new accounts during first two years.
* Ranked number one in investment training class for three consecutive years. Judged on the most new accounts, new assets, and commission.
Private Banker, Vice President
First Bank, Sterling, IL
Apr 1993 – Aug 1996
Accountable for client's financial needs, including investments, certificates of deposit, checking, savings, real estate, home equity, and consumer loans.
* Attained status as number one in real estate fee income out of 13 branches.
* Ranked number two in total fee income out of 13 branches.
* Achieved yearly deposit goal within the first four months.